Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift - Los Angeles, CA

I have been wanting to do these procedures for...

I have been wanting to do these procedures for years and years and finally got the courage to do it. Soooooo as all of you I started searching and reading about both TT and BL then had three consultations in my country and 3 in the USA. The last doctor I saw was Dr Bresnick and he was the one I was looking for!!!!!
starting with phone calls to his office until the last day before leaving CA I got the best treatment i would ever imagined.
The receptionist were so friendly, the nurses were so helpful and best of all was the doctor himself....... He answers all questions and even give information about all details that we usually forget about.......really i can not say enough about him, his caring and lovely humble personality.
His assistant Eliena helped through everything starting with booking until my last follow up. Deby the nurse was actually more knowledgeable than some doctors.
She does everything and answered all my questions perfectly.
I do not have enough time to write all details but all i want to say is that was my first operation under general anaesthesia ....was sooooo scared and anxious but Dr Bresnick and his awesome team made it so comfortable and easy experience for me.
The last but not the least is nursing home I have stayed in for 4 days post op and that was my choice as i did not have someone with me. The nurse Stephanie was more like an angel really. They provide everything and put me at ease at the most difficult times.
Finally im so thrilled and happy I did it!!!
Im enjoying my new body and my hubby is also like it sooo much.
Now im 10 weeks post operative and happier than ever.

Well done procedures!! Congratulations! You look awesome :)
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon