Dr. Dadvand Knows What He Wants to Do and How to Do It Perfectly! - Los Angeles, CA

The procedure was done under sedation and went...

The procedure was done under sedation and went very smoothly. Bruising was not too bad. The first two days post-op were painful (as expected), but I was in full walking order by the end of first week. I did work out since the surgery (lots of walking and hiking though), which, according to the doctor helped to keep the swelling in check. I also watched my salt intake very closely for the first six weeks in a bid to reduce swelling. The doctor removed 550 cc from lower abdomen and flanks, and almost three months post-op I am down one dress size. Very happy with the results!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Dadvand did abdominal and flank liposuction on me three months ago. The results are absolutely excellent: the unwanted fat is gone, no uneven surfaces, lumps, bumps or imperfections. Skin is retracting nicely. When I had my initial consultation with Dr. Dadvand he knew exactly what he wanted to do. Excellent communication and bedside manner. Very sweet person too. I highly recommend Dr. Dadvand!