my go to man - Los Angeles, CA

Dr. O'Toole is my Go To Man. Whenever I need to...

Dr. O'Toole is my Go To Man. Whenever I need to fix something that I feel can use improvement, I go to him. The end result made the painful recovery worth it. I love it, and so does my husband. He is very professional and his staff is wonderful. The Dr. does not stop seeing you until you are completely healed. He was there 24/7,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Martin O'Toole
Did you post before and after photo of thighs? June

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Thigh Lift community.

Dr. O'Toole is my Go To Man.

This surgery is a difficult one because the only comfortable position is to lay down. I did not want a long scar running down my inner thigh so I chose to go with a radial 360 degree scar around my bikini pants. I also had an accumulation of fluid almost 3 months out where the Dr. had to put tubes in me. I also had a couple sutures open in the crotch area which were terribly uncomfortable until they healed. Now that all of that is behind me, I my thighs are much smaller and I do look better in clothes rather than naked. When asked right after, would you do it again? I would say ask me in 6 months. Today the answer is yes. Only with Dr. O'Toole.

photos before

before

after

My doctor

Dr.O'toole was there for me every step of the way. He even came in to see me on a holiday weekend. He was very reassuring, gentle, compassionate. He really does
listen to you. I would use him again in a minute. He is the Best.

is there any way to see more before and after photos ?

photos before 2

photos after 2

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Susanc1962 here are the photos you requested.

susanc1962 I hope this helps you a little more.

Hi there. I'm going for a medial thigh lift and posterior body lift in Feb. I read something you'd written about your thighs being looser than after surgery and wondering if it was because you're older. I'm 54 - do you mind telling me your age? Thanks!
I am 65. I am sure that must have something to do with it. The elasticity is simply just not as tight. But as I have said the thighs are much smaller. I am wearing a size 8 pant and for me that a miracle.
Thanks for answering! I know, I'm worried as I have very little elasticity left in my skin, either. I'm okay dressed, but was really hoping to look better undressed or in shorts/bathing suits. I live in a hot climate and also have to take part in the occasional work related 'vacation' - always at a beach resort and having to take part in 'events'. I'm glad you're happy with the reduced size, though! At least you don't feel it was a waste of time and money. I'm also curious - did you have any external stitches and/or staples? I've just learned I will have both - staples in the groin area and external stitches in other areas. I'm still in shock! lol I'd had a 'mommy makeover' with complete tummy tuck/muscle plication, breast lift and augmentation and some lipo and came out of surgery w/o one visible stitch (other than the ones holding the drains in place). My surgeon closed the incisions with three layers of stitching - all internal, and some skin glue and surgical tape on the outside. I just assumed that's how surgery was done these days to avoid nasty scars. I'm really not thrilled with this idea at all, but maybe it's standard procedure? Please, any information or even helpful tips for recovery would be greatly appreciated!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

He is the Best not to mention my favorite. A very kind, gentle, caring person.