The Best Decision I've Ever Made/ Mommy Makeover - Los Angeles, CA

I have always struggled with my weight but...

I have always struggled with my weight but discovered boot camp and changed my way of life. I had lost a lot of weight (about 60+lbs) and I also have had four kids. I knew I wanted a tummy tuck because of all my loose skin around my belly but my saggy breasts have also bothered me since I was a teenager. When I saw Dr. Stevens initially he explained all my options and I opted to do it all. The amount of additional money and recovery time was not that much compared to how much I was gaining. I decided to get a breast lift, a tummy tuck and lipo in my belly, and thighs (both inner an outer and my hips.

I am 6 weeks out and I still have a ways to go before I am completely healed but I am very happy with the results thus far. Happy does not even describe it, joyful and relieved. I can wear a t-shirt with no bra and not feel physically uncomfortable. I sit down and do not have a roll of extra skin anymore. This was the best decision I have ever made. Lots of people buy cars and make monthly payments, I figured my body is just as valuable as a car (more so of course)!! Everyone that sees me notices the difference and tells me how great I look, but what matters most is how great I feel. The procedure was most painful the first 3-4 days after surgery, but resting is key for a great recovery!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I cannot say enough positive things to properly explain how amazing Dr. Grant Stevens and his entire staff are. From the moment, I entered his office I was treated like royalty. There's coffee on request as well as ice water in the waiting room. The waiting room is just like every other aspect of this practice, impeccable! It is clean, pristine and has a huge eye catching aquarium. Sometimes I did have to wait a bit to be seen but I can honestly say it was always worth the wait. In all honestly I chose Dr. Stevens somewhat by chance, but after meeting him and learning about his practice I knew there was nowhere else I would ever go. His entire staff is kind, patient and informative; include the front office staff whom always have a smile and a friendly comment when checking in. I believe my surgery was as problem free as any surgery could be. I felt very well taken care of and felt much like a work of art, with Dr. Stevens being the artist. He takes great pride in his work and genuinely cares about his patients and how he helps them to make their lives better. I truly feel very lucky to have had him for my doctor. Also his nurses Maria, Patrice and Tammy are absolute gems. Each one of them is just wonderful. I called many times (and continue to do so) or emailed with questions, and they are always very fast at getting back to me and responding to my concerns with complete sensitivity and compassion. For example, I was worried about how one of my scars was healing and had written a quick email, hoping for an email in response: instead I got a phone call within hours from one of the nurses hoping to alleviate my worry. I would recommend this practice and this doctor to anyone doing any type of plastic surgery procedure. When you choose to go to Dr. Stevens he makes you feel like part of his family.