White & Bright Teeth! Excellent Experience! - Los Angeles, CA

I first visited Dr. Kezian a few weeks ago for an...

I first visited Dr. Kezian a few weeks ago for an exam and cleaning, and just went back for a teeth whitening. I'm so glad I decided to do it before the holidays! My teeth are super bright and all our holiday photos turned out fabulous.

I didn't feel any pain, just as Dr. Kezian promised during my consultation at the previous visit. The staff is so caring and made the teeth whitening process very easy. They matched my teeth color to one on the scale before starting the whitening process. After that, they brought the scale of colors back and you can see the difference right away - I went about 2 shades whiter just like they predicted!

Overall, I am very happy with the results and the fact that I could go back to eating after an hour. They recommended staying away from any staining foods for awhile, basically anything that would stain a white shirt.

I will definitely come back for this quick, easy and painless process! It has livened up my smile and confidence, and I now feel photogenic and less afraid to step in front of a camera. Thank you Dr. Kezian!

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Recommendation from a friend

It's so cheap ...good experience
Nice post! We should really know how to take care of our teeth because it's a part of our health and our hygiene as well. Indeed, the breakthrough of technology plays a great part. The Federal Trade Commission is sick of getting complaints from customers about robocalls, which have been a headache for a while. Since many businesses are not ceasing the practice, the FTC has announced a $50,000 prize for anyone who can determine how you can block robocalls. An installment loan can help you create an idea to enter.
Great to know that you had a painless teeth whitening experience and that you are happy with the results! This holds true when you go to good renowned dentists who are experienced and use good products. Glad you went to the right place.

That is great that you didn't have any pain with your teeth whitening!! Do you happen to know what brand was used on you?