White & Bright Teeth! Excellent Experience! - Los Angeles, CA

I first visited Dr. Kezian a few weeks ago for an...

I first visited Dr. Kezian a few weeks ago for an exam and cleaning, and just went back for a teeth whitening. I'm so glad I decided to do it before the holidays! My teeth are super bright and all our holiday photos turned out fabulous.

I didn't feel any pain, just as Dr. Kezian promised during my consultation at the previous visit. The staff is so caring and made the teeth whitening process very easy. They matched my teeth color to one on the scale before starting the whitening process. After that, they brought the scale of colors back and you can see the difference right away - I went about 2 shades whiter just like they predicted!

Overall, I am very happy with the results and the fact that I could go back to eating after an hour. They recommended staying away from any staining foods for awhile, basically anything that would stain a white shirt.

I will definitely come back for this quick, easy and painless process! It has livened up my smile and confidence, and I now feel photogenic and less afraid to step in front of a camera. Thank you Dr. Kezian!

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist