Going Back in Time - Los Angeles, CA

You will look younger and have great skin! I...

You will look younger and have great skin! I couldn't be more pleased with my Exoderm Peel.

Hi Joyce,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the Non-sergical Facelift community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community. :)

1. Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details about the overall procedure?

2. What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it?

3. What do you wish you knew before hand?

Thanks so much,

-Britt

I experienced minimal pain. I really never experienced downtime, I wore a powered mask on my face for 7 days. On the 7th day I removed the mask with vasoline.Easily done.
Like everyone else, I wanted to look younger without going thru surgery. I had been thinking about this for about two years.
I'm so glad I had the procedure done, I would recommend it to everyone. You will look ten to fifteen years younger, and your skin will be as soft as a baby's.
Exoderm is a non surgical face lift and peel. Dr Ivan Thomas is one of the few specialist that performs this procedure. I cannot say enough about Dr Thomas and his staff, they have been wonderful before and after the procedure.
Joyce

Thanks for the added info!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. T went into great depth in explaining everything that is involved with the Exoderm Peel, not to mention his great bedside manner. He made me feel very comfortable about my procedure, as a matter of fact, this procedure has made me look 10-years younger. People are always asking me what I have done for my face to look so young and radiant, and I am happy to tell them that I went to Dr. T. I am so grateful that we are able to have such a wonderful Doctor in our area.