Best Surgeon/Dermatologist- Mixto Laser -Los Angeles, CA

I always have been self conscious of the texture...

I always have been self conscious of the texture of my skin.. always felt not as normal and just "sooo lucky" enough to have pitted scarring.

Its been a long battle.. first with acne.. 3 times of Accutane, numerous 'picks' and chemical peels from expensive dermatologists. Even once paying $5000 for fraxel with a dermatologist who didn't perform the procedure himself and I saw minimal results!

I tried again and did my research and found a new Dermatologist. Nothings worse than looking in that mirror feeling hopeless and being left with the reminders of adolescence.

No cons here - its the way you look at it (amazing results don't happen overnight or even with just one procedure all the time.. its about making great progress!) I understand there's no drastic miracle for severe scarring
However, I've seen his patients come a long way and be very content with the results!!! The only way to get the results your looking for is with a great Dr. by your side!

I'm confident with putting my skin under his care!
Trust me when I say He's Worth Every Penny

P.s. All his staff was sooo sweet and genuinely caring..
His assistant Beth was just excellent through the whole thing

Los Angeles Dermatologist

Other patients on acne.org. Dr. Rahimi has been wonderful every step of the way!! Very professional and truly cares about his patients achieving the best results. Dr. Rahimi is an amazing Dr. and he makes you feel very comfortable about the entire process. He does whatever he possibly can to help women and men at any age to regain that confidence.

Thank you for sharing your review with us.  You have definitely tried several different procedures to correct the issue.  I am happy to hear you love and trust your doctor so much.  This is extremely important in the process.

aw well thanks for commenting :) hope you achieve much progress and success! It's reassuring that we're all fighting the good fight ;)

Yes we are:)