amazing!! - Los Angeles, CA

Dr. Raffy Karamanoukian is AMAZING. The man knows...

Dr. Raffy Karamanoukian is AMAZING. The man knows what he's doing and on top of all he is very nice, honest, and professional. He also worked around my budget and gave me good prices on all the procedures I had done, thats how cool/nice he is. His staff is also awesome and they make you feel welcomed.

I started going to see Dr. Raffy Karamanoukianwent for stretch mark removal treatment in my back and side areas (since I got them when I USED to be overweight). So far I've gone for a couple of sessions, and the laser treatment has worked wonders for me. The stretch marks have gone down a lot in size and majority of them aren't visible anymore. In addition, I also had a few sessions of laser hair-removal done in my eyebrow area and it has also been very effective since the hair doesn't grow anymore.

In all honesty, I feel very comfortable coming here with Dr. Karamanoukian and I am very happy with my results. I highly recommend him and I think that you should check him out if you want to get something done.

If he knows what he is doing where are the pics?
I'm pretty sure that "johnny" is fake. I've seen similar reviews like this for this doc. Be very wary of reviews like this. Sad that medicine has turned to sales pitches.
Could u post some before & after pics
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon