Smart Lipo with Fat Transfer. I'm 30 Time to Flirty - Los Angeles, CA

Hey ladies, I'm a 30 year old single women, no...

Hey ladies, I'm a 30 year old single women, no kids just me lol. I have lived a majority of my adult life in a body I hate. I've been stalking realself for over a year and after tons of research I narrow it down to 2 DR'S Dr.Aaron Rollins in Beverly Hills and Dr.Boutte in ATLANTA. I have set up consultations with both and am very excited.
Wish me luck!!!!
Posted some current pictures and wish pics.

Hello...I have also been stalking Real Self for probably two years and I had a facelift and lipo suction in Costa Rica in 1997 when I was 48 and was thrilled with the results. Now wanting to get a touch up and possibly some lipo and fat transfer. Something I want to bring to your attention...I have since gained 20 pounds and like you, I carry it very well but in the nude, I have developed a little roll of fat below the belly which I'm sure is because after you have lipo, the fat goes somewhere else. After reading and being reminded of all the pain involved, I am thinking that I need to really get serious about getting back to a weight that I can maintain which is clearly only 10 pounds away. I want to strongly suggest that you do this as well as you will get much better results if you are at a weight you can maintain. I was at a good weight at the time (132) but I still had huge belly and hips in proportion to my big ass and small breasts. The lipo was fantastic as far as making my body in proportion and I could and still can wear short tops and tight fitting dresses but I have those extra rolls as described and on my back. Please heed my advice and see if you can make some minor changes to your diet and think of it as just eating healthy and making healthy choices because the lipo is not going to change the overall body. I think if you lost 10 to 20 pounds before you get any lipo, you will have a much better chance at achieving the dream body that you shared and I think any doctor who is honest would agree with me. Let us know what you do and please take a close look at your body without clothes and see if you understand what I'm talking about. In other words, get to a manageable weight and realistic weight, then get the lipo to edit and smooth out the problem areas. You can do it!