26 Yrs Old Male with Flanks and Waistline Smartlipo - Los Angeles, CA

I was schedules to get my flanks and my waistline...

I was schedules to get my flanks and my waistline done by my consultant, whom was very comforting and knowledgeable, I went in to get the consultation 4/16/14 and got scheduled for today 4/23/14. very excited and shocked at how quick I can get the surgery. Anyways, so today went to WAVE plastic surgery in Los Angeles and was immediately feeling the nerves kick in. Met the front desk nurses and they answered all my questions, very nice.
Went into a room and stipped down and met with my anesthesiologist, who was extremely nice and sweet and made me feel really relax at this point. (wish I remembered her name.. )
Now Dr. Jonathan Shifren, one of the first doctors to be trained in the smartlipo machine (according to research) comes in and has a big warm smile. He marked me up and continues to insure me that he'll take care of me and that I will do very well. That made me feel so good and relax that I wanted to yell "lets suck this flanks out!" after meeting with Dr Shifren I get moved to the operating room where there are 5 nurses waiting to take care of me. Little bit embarrassed because now Im half nude and in front of 5 ladies.. I laid on the operating table and talked to my anesthesiologist one more time and she injects something in my IV and Bam...

They didnt have a compression garment at the time so they wrapped me up with this elastic wrap, which worked perfectly fine. Than luckily my wife goes to the store and brings me home a ladies compression garment for the waist! what an Angel.. It felt soo good because of the evenness of the compression and now I'm just sitting here leaking fluid like crazy (as expected and told it is normal.)
What I do regret is not going into RS and posting my before pictures and having the mental support. But now I can have post surgery support from you all!

Please let me know if you have any advice or suggestions for my healing process, this is my first time every surgery ever and I'm glad it was SmartLipo.

Did I mention that I'm already sore? LOL Soreness doesn't bother me because I'm used to doing Ab Ripper Ex on p90x.
Dr. Jonathan Shifren

very nice guy and I'm shocked that he doesn't have his own page in this wed site because of how nice and professional he is, I felt like he was rooting me on which made me feel soooo good..