Simply the Best - Los Angeles, CA

My experience with Dr. Zoumalan was excellent. I...

My experience with Dr. Zoumalan was excellent. I suffered a rather unfortunate surfing accident while on vacation. I ended up with a deep and large laceration just above my right eyebrow caused by another person's surfboard hitting me in the face. The laceration had actually cut through the muscle and exposed my scalp. I was able to contact Dr. Zoumalan and he was nice enough to see me in his office after hours immediately after my accident. He had excellent bedside manner and was able to put me at ease given the fact I was quite worried about the location of the laceration and whether or not it would leave a scar. He answered all my questions in a kind and thoughtful way. He then closed the laceration without any issues, I hardly even felt a thing. It's been about three months now since the accident, and there's practically no scar at all. Every week that goes by I notice it fading away more and more. People are continuously amazed by the excellent cosmetic results I received especially given how serious my injury was. I highly recommend Dr. Zoumalan. I guarantee you will love your results as much as I do.

Hello and welcome to RealSelf! Thank you for sharing your story with us and I'm glad to hear the operation went well. Do you have any photos you can share? We'd love to see how your results turned out, if you don't mind sharing. :)

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon