Not Happy - Los Angeles, CA

I have hypertrophic scars on my body from various...

I have hypertrophic scars on my body from various injuries, and I went to him for treatment. He suggested the CO2 laser, even though 2 dermatologists had told me it would not work on my scars. The laser treatment done was completely ineffective.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

When I told the doctor it was ineffective, he became very rude to me -- completely different from how he acted during the consultation.

I had the same experience with Dr. Richard Weiss out in Newport Beach. I wanted my money back because Dr. Weiss did not improve my scar. He made it bigger, longer and more noticeable. I saw his true color and he never return any of my emails or phone calls. During my one and only post surgery visit, he never acknowledge that the scar look worst than better. He took me give it time and it will look better by using scar improvement creme. Why I paid him all that money for making my scar uglier and more noticeable????? Anyway, he never responded to me about the refund even in person. He left the room and his assistant came in to tell me my appointment is over and she assisted me to the exit.

Thank you for sharing your experience on this treatment.  Sorry to hear this did not work for you.