Phenomenal Surgeon & Wonderful Man - Los Angeles, CA

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Raffy Karamanoukian is absolutely phenomenal! He is a skilled surgeon and a wonderful man. He works with the utmost tenderness, compassion and care. This, added to the fact that he demonstrates expertise and precision in his work, provides me great comfort and relief in knowing that I need never go elsewhere! Dr. K literally made possible the impossible for me by treating a multitude of scars on my legs and arm that I have had the majority of my life. After consulting several doctors over the years and being told nothing could be done, I largely gave up trying and resolved to continue to wear pants and long sleeves year-round for the foreseeable future. To my utter amazement and profound gratitude, Dr. K changed all of that! To begin with, he gave me hope. For the months (soon to be years) since, he has endeavored to shrink and heal the scars, employing both his vast knowledge and cutting edge technology. Moreover, he has done all of this in a way that is affordable for me - which would have been completely impossible, if not for his generous heart. I cannot possibly speak highly enough of Dr. K. I can, however, with all confidence remark that your choice to work with him is wise and will be well-rewarded. Be glad you found him and rest assured that you are in great hands.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in