Best Thing I've Ever Done for Myself and Worth Every Penny! - Los Angeles, CA

I was relieved to find out my insurance would...

I was relieved to find out my insurance would cover a large part of the surgery because of my deviated septum.

The entire process from consult, pre op, to operation day was so incredibly easy I can't believe it. My surgery was scheduled for about a month after my consult The day of surgery I was pretty nervous but Dr. and his awesome nurses and anesthesiologist were amazing. They completely eased my worries. I have emailed him some aftercare questions and he always gets right back to me.

I am now 10 days post op and feeling great! It's hard to believe it's done and over with cause I have spent years dreaming about this. Went out for sushi last night and ran errands today. To be honest there was no pain and hardly any bruising. I was off meds by 4th day and up and back to myself within 7 days.

I really wish I would have done this sooner but I'm just grateful that I found the right doctor and everything turned out great. This procedure has given me a new found confidence. I love not worrying if people are looking at my profile or going to make fun of me (which happened a lot). Wearing my hair in a ponytail is great and something I wouldn't do before. I'm getting married in 2013 and feel so relieved I will have my new nose in all of my wedding pics. Long story short: I highly recommend Dr. G and this is the best thing I have ever done for myself!

I didn't post my pics but feel free to write me and I will email you my Before & After privately.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. G after literally years of browsing the web on dr.'s before and after's. Location wasn't an issue for me because I was willing to travel for the best results. Dr. Grigoryant's Before & Afters were the best I had ever seen not to mention he had over 100 rhinoplasty pics posted. After years of not liking my nose( because of it's disproportion, hump and deviated septum) I finally had my surgery and I couldn't be happier! I spent years researching the procedure and searching for "my doctor" when I stumbled upon Dr. G's website 2 years ago. I loved his before and afters and was convinced he was my guy. I live out of state but was going to be in Los Angeles. His staff was so nice they squeezed me in at the last minute. My consultation was great- he was very professional and friendly. Anyway, I LOVE my results and DR. G.! He is a true artist and I can honestly say he is the best! My results are exactly what we had discussed: natural, proportioned, symmetrical and awesome! lol

Hello i am considering this doctor. Can you pls email me before and after pix. Pls. Thx. Chavez*******.com thx again

Thank you for sharing your story. I'm glad it was such a positive one!

No worries! I wanted to post and pay it forward. Met other girls thru realself and yelp that helped me find Dr. G. I'm 5 months post op and my nose literally gets better every month...the gift that keeps on giving lol
It looks you had a really awesome experience. Please share your before/after photo to appreciate this results.