For a Great Doctor...Look No Further - Los Angeles, CA

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pearson deserves excellent ratings in all of the above areas. I knew nothing about Dr. Pearson before my rhinoplasty consultation with him. He did such an amazing job both opening my nasal airways,and was so attentive and concerned with my post -surgery concerns, as well as giving me a wonderful cosmetic result. For this reason, I chose Dr. Pearson when I needed facial reconstruction following skin cancer removal.My results were ,of course better than I could have imagined. Dr. Pearson has my complete trust . He is a gifted surgeon.. I have only positive things to say about Dr. Pearson, both as a doctor and as a person. He’s very thorough and takes great care and detail with even the most minor procedures. I ask lots of questions and he never makes me feel like any question is unimportant. He’s always willing to clarify and makes sure that the patient fully understands and is comfortable. I find him to be both a gifted and compassionate surgeon. He fully tailors each procedure to one’s individual needs and his results are completely natural. My surgical results with Dr. Pearson went far beyond my expectations. I’m still amazed and beyond pleased with my results. I marvel at his attention to detail and excellent results. He’s not pleased until you are.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in