I had a rhinoplasty (nose job) - Amazing Doctor - Los Angeles, CA

I had a rhinoplasty (nose job) with Dr. Abrams and...

I had a rhinoplasty (nose job) with Dr. Abrams and it was a great experience.

Naturally, going into any sort of surgery, even elected surgery, can be a bit stressful. However, Dr. Abrams' professional, honest, calm demeanor throughout the whole process made me feel so much more comfortable. He was not the type of doctor who will tell me just what I want to hear or that will try and get me to get more work done for his own benefit. He is honest and trustworthy, and I knew I was in good hands as soon as I had my first consultation. The operation itself went smoothly and I was able to go home within a couple hours of my surgery. He made sure to follow up with me that evening to make sure I was recovering well, and he was great at returning calls quickly to answer any questions I had afterwards about my recovery. And the best part was, my nose turned out so beautifully and natural looking! He didn't make it look like one of those fake button noses, he really is an expert at creating a beautiful, natural nose that fits each person's individual face. I am so happy with the results.

Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Abrams if you are considering having any plastic surgery.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon