My Rhinoplasty Experience with Doctor Ellenbogen - Los Angeles, CA

I had a problem with my nose, the shape of my nose...

I had a problem with my nose, the shape of my nose was not a normal one, it was a kind of asymmetry. My left nostril was smaller than the right nostril. Also i had one more problem with my nose, that is, there was a depression on the upper side(place between two eyes) my nose. Totally it did not look like a normal nose. I was feeling unhappy most of the time, also i had a low self esteem. I got this bad nose because of my first surgery back in 2003 with a bad surgeon, i dont want to mention his name here in this review.

During the consultations, doctor Richard Ellenbogen told me that he gives me number 3 out of 10 for my present nose. But he assured me that he can make it to number 7 out of 10 for my nose after the surgery. I was so much excited, but i had many questions going on in my mind, because my nose is a complicated one, i was not sure how he is going to perform a surgery to give me a number 7 nose.

Finally surgery was performed on my nose. Everything went well during the surgery, there were no complications involved in the operation theater. After the surgery, the next day, i saw my face on the mirror, it was a not the same nose, my nose shape was totally changed, it looked NORMAL . I was so excited and thrilled. The next day i met him, he told me that it was one of the most complicated surgeries he performed. THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY TRUE, BECAUSE I KNOW ABOUT MY NOSE.

It has been now almost 3 weeks after the surgery, i am seeing a new person in me. I am very much happy now. I thank God for doctor Ellenbogen, i believe it was God who made me to choose a right doctor for my revision rhinoplasty.

Now i can fit my nose in number 8 to 9. Doctor Ellenbogen gave me a good nose more than what i expected. I strongly believe in God, i thank God for him.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

1) I found Dr.Ellenbogen on Internet 2) I had 3 consultations with him prior surgery, those consultations were worth a lot. 3) Those consultations made me to choose Dr.Ellenbogen as my surgeon. I was looking for a good revision Rhinoplasty surgeon in California. I had a consultation with many doctors in California. Finally i had a consultation with Doctor Richard Ellenbogen in Beverly hills. I had 3 consultations with Doctor Richard Ellenbogen before the surgery. I flew from San jose to Los Angeles for the first consultation. For the remaining 2 consultations i drove from San jose to Los Angeles. It was a worth consultation with various photo images of my nose. I went thru internet for the reviews about doctor Richard Ellenbogen, there were bad reviews about him, which were bothering me a lot, at one point of time, i thought i can choose some other doctor instead of doctor Ellenbogen. But those 3 consultations with doctor Ellenbogen were really pretty good. I convinced myself to choose doctor Ellenbogen for my revision rhinoplasty.

I'm thrilled for you that you're so happy with your nose now. Thank you for sharing!