Finally... Finally I Got It Right... - Los Angeles, CA

I had my nose done three times over the last six...

I had my nose done three times over the last six years. It was very crooked and ugly. I carefully researched surgeons who might be able to help me. After several months of visiting with Dr. Ellenbogen, I had my surgery after the xmas holiday. Dr. Ellenbogen says I am still a little swollen but I am already thrilled with the results. Also, this was the only surgery that wasnt painful. I even got to have a little fun in California and decided to drive to San Diego on the 4th day after surgery to go to the Zoo... Thank you..Thank you...

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your review.
I would love to add your experience to the Revision Rhinoplasty community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Revision Rhinoplasty community today.
Yes i most definitely will add a picture.. I am so happy I will share my experience..

Before and after from Dr. Ellenbogen

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Dr. Ellenbogen rhinoplasty result

Awesome! Were any grafts used?
Your nose looks awesome! I'm glad you're happy thus time. Your surgeon didn't disappoint you! I also had a revision last month and so far I am happy. Thanks fir sharing.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

It was difficult for me to trust since I have been so unhappy with my other rhinoplastys. Dr. Ellenbogen was kind and very empathetic to my psychological state. He listened to every concern and earned my trust after me going back 6 times to talk with him.