Game Changing Experience - Los Angeles, CA

I have always been very uncomfortable with the...

I have always been very uncomfortable with the dark circles under my eyes which always made me look tired. I have spent far too much money on numerous of concealers and beauty products trying to hide or diminish the dark lines. Decided to give a specialist a try. I was nervous but honestly can say I was so relieved by the treatment I received. I emailed Dr. Karimi off his website and immediately got helped by his assistant who set me up with a free consultation that same week. Dr. Karimi made me feel so comfortable within minutes of my appointment. He explained to me that surgery was not an option(thank goodness!) and my insecurity was nothing to be embarrassed about but could simply be improved/fixed with fillers. After showing me his bruise-less technique, the before and after photos of his recent tear trough patients I decided to give it a go. I instantly felt more confident, prettier and extremely happy with my decision. Not to mention I had no pain, no bruising or swelling. Dr. Karimi is an absolute game changer!
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Karimi is one of those people who you feel like you've known for years after just minimal time of knowing him. His bedside manner is five stars. He put me at ease with my anxiety, really gave me the appropriate amount of time without rushing anything, really explained everything and definitely someone I will continue to go to for my cosmetic treatments as well as my ENT issues. He is double board certified! Smart man. The facility was beautiful and his staff was the friendliest - if I had any questions or concerns, Dr. Karimi or his staff got back to me promptly.

By all means Jill81!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Restylane  community.