Dr. Karimi is Fantastic! - Los Angeles, CA

I've always had dark circles underneath my eyes...

I've always had dark circles underneath my eyes that always made it look
like I never slept. I had heard about fillers that were able to fix this
issue, however, I was always skeptical because of the down time and
bruising. When I went to see Dr. Karimi, he showed me the technique that he
uses and I was sold. The blunt cannula technique is not even comparable to
regular needles. There was absolutely no bruising or pain and I saw results
within minutes! When I walked out of the office, no one was able to tell
what I had done and that was the most important to me. I no longer have to
worry about issue and I can finally stop spending so much money on
concealer!
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Karimi is one of the best doctors I have ever met. He made me feel so comfortable about everything and quickly reassured me that everything was going to be okay. He has a fantastic bedside manner, knowledge and expertise, and is definitely skilled! But his honesty was the best trait. He truthfully told me what I needed and would be beneficial and in my best interests, instead of the other way around like most doctors. Dr. Karimi is great with his responses, easily reachable by email and phone. I was also able to set an appointment for a consultation very quickly. The consultation with Dr. Karimi was very informative, I did not feel rushed or pressured and I could not be happier with the results. Dr. Karimi's technique for fillers is not only effective but it is bruiseless so no one that day could tell I had something done. I feel like a new woman and my dark circles are gone thanks to Dr. Karimi!

Glad your injections turned out well! Did you have hollowness under your eyes as well, or was it just dark circles?