Needed Help with my Front Teeth - Los Angeles, CA

I love the entire office , just visitng California...

I love the entire office , just visitng California from East Coast and low and behold needed some help with the front teeth, well a few hundred dollars later and three appointments all was back to normal smiling down the street. Probably the best dentist in Los Angeles for porcelain veneers according to my boyfriend, and I’d have to agree, I just love the show and tell protocol, I really need to see what is going on al all times so I appreciate all the digital xrays and intra oral close up picks displayed on the large screen in fornt of you. Very cool technology and painless dentistry all rolled in one, Dr Kezian and his entire staff are great , they’re my dentist on the west coast.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Porcelain Veneers community.