Porcelain Veneers - Los Angeles, CA

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Just really pleased with the result and service from Dr. Kezian and his staff!! I was new to California and was looking for a dentist in Los Angles ,a very close friend/co-worker referred me to Dr Kezian and I was so happy she did !!! I needed quite extensive reconstructive dental implants and cosmetic porcelain veneers, but I felt completely at easy under Dr. K's care. He and his staff provide the highest level of professionalism and compassion and really took great care of me. I love the personal care and attention , E-mail confirmation, online appointment verification and insurance billing was a great benefit. I would highly recommend this office to anyone !!! B.H. west los angles

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Porcelain Veneers community.