Love the Outcome - Los Angeles, CA

Just had an IPL done a week ago. The setting was...

Just had an IPL done a week ago. The setting was one level above medium. I am very fair with very few brown spots or freckles. I did it for spider veins especially around my nose. The procedure for me was not very painful, really very easy. The results so far are wonderful. Skin is lighter, less red and few visible veins. Really looking forward to doing it again. Very impressed with the results! This was done by the nurse who has a lot of experience, she was very careful.

Well, this woman was good but I don't like to recommend any doctor. I think we all have to do our own research and go by our own gut instinct!

I have tried IPL as well as Vbeam laser to eliminate spider veins and redness around the nose. I have a similar complexion (fair). I have noticed that for the first week or two the veins appear to be gone but they come back within a month, almost to the same degree as they were before the treatment if not the exact same degree. The "disappearing" act seems to be temporary. I have had repeat treatments go the same way. Will you let us know if your veins stay gone? Thanks!

Thanks for the added info, and please do let us know.

Thanks,

-Britt

Hi Santa,

Thanks for the review. I'm glad everything went so well you want to go again. I've heard from other community members that an experienced person makes for the best experience. Do you know how many times you will have to go before the veins are all gone? Please keep us updated and share pictures if you are comfortable.

Thanks,