New Scars with Total FX - Los Angeles, CA

Total FX is one of the worst things I've done...

Total FX is one of the worst things I've done to my body (face). The risk to reward ratio is so high, I don't know why any educated individual would opt for this treatment. Obviously, I was an idiot for believing the hype and having wishful thinking.

I opted for Total FX to treat superficials scars that most people wouldn't even mind. I figured Total FX would be more effective and faster than multiple alternative treatments. BIG AND COSTLY MISTAKE.

You can learn more about the treatment process through other reviewers. To quickly summarize it, you're given optional numbing or medication to start with. The doctor or aesthetician zaps your face with Deep FX and Active FX. You're covered in ointment for most of the week following treatment. Not only does this look disgusting, it confines you to your house rendering you unable to go out or sleep on your side.

Results have been terrible. TOTAL FX GAVE ME NEW SCARS. It's ironic that I was trying to improve my existing scars yet ended up with more. Lasers are pretty powerful, and they can really do a number on your skin. If Total FX had no effect on me whatsoever, I would have been upset only at the money I spent on it. Now I'm upset that I paid money to look worse. If you are considering Total FX, keep in mind that you are at risk to get irreversible scars and limited benefits.

Are there any benefits to Total FX? Very marginal, if any. Some people have noticed that my face looked a little better, but that could have been due to all the products I used on my face. Bottom line is: I could have gotten the same benefits using over the counter products or something 20 times cheaper from a dermatologist.

I completely disapprove of Total FX and do not recommend it. How this treatment can cost this much and only receive only a 50% rating is beyond me. If you're convinced (or is convinced by a doctor) that Total FX can do wonders for you, think about whether you can live with the risk of new scars.

The aesthetician was/is too optimistic and maybe wants to ignore the new scars I received.