A Great Listener with Very Personable “bedside” Manners - Los Angeles, CA

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

A friend gave me his information. "I am so thankful I found Dr. Pearson. I have a long history of skin cancer located at different areas on my body, but when I discovered an irregular spot on my face I panicked. This time I wanted someone who is specialized in treating faces, instead of "just" a dermatologist and I am glad I found Dr. Pearson. Dr. Pearson took the time to explain the different options and treatments and talked me through the entire procedure, step by step. Dr. Pearson is a great listener with very personable “bedside” manners. He made me feel very comfortable during the consultation as well as at the time of the actual procedure. In addition, his assistant was extremely professional, friendly and competent. I felt so comfortable with Dr. Pearson that I am considering to have a few cosmetic procedures done by him in the near future." ~ Catharine H.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Mole Removal community.