That Was Great - What A Relief! - Los Angeles, CA

Dr. Brenner is a master of his craft and a credit...

Dr. Brenner is a master of his craft and a credit to his profession. The proceedure went flawlessly and was a very very pleasant experience. I found him to be extremely competent, laser-focused during the proceedure and blessed with a keen sense of humor.

From my first appointment with his wonderful and most professional Patient Relations Manager, Amy to my final examination, I was continuously impressed with every step. Of course my ultimate delight was the end result of the proceedure which far exceeded my hopes at the onset.

I highly recommend Dr. Brenner to anyone who demands the best there is as he certainly rises to that level with a style, skill and expertise matched by few.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Brenner was referred to me.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Mohs Surgery community.