Mixto Laser Acne Scars -Los Angeles, CA

I suffered from severe cystic acne as a teenager...

I suffered from severe cystic acne as a teenager which resulted in many scars. I've tried a couple Fraxel restore but unfortunately it didn't improve my scars very much. I then read a very positive review of the Mixto laser on acne.org performed by Dr. Rahimi and decided to give it a try. Dr. Rahimi was very kind and explained the root cause of many of my scars. He suggested to do some subcision to loosen the scar tissue holding down the skin. This was done after the Mixto laser. I've had two session of Mixto so far and have seen a significant improvement in the width and depth of my scars. I'm going in for a third session in September.
Los Angeles Dermatologist

Dr. Rahimi is very kind and knowledgeable. Never did he try to push and product or service during the consultation. His technique of using the Mixto is also very effective. He stretches the scars on my face and goes very aggressive which results more improvement.

Thanks for sharing, keep us posted on your healing and results.  What is the healing process like for you?