Master Sculptra! - Los Angeles, CA

Uneven face, more pronounced sagging in the right...

Uneven face, more pronounced sagging in the right side of the face. Volume loss overall, tired, aged look

Sculptra

Hi everyone!!
It's been more then a year since my second Sculptra treatment and my face still looks great! Its volume has been restored and I feel tighter around the chin neck area where the sagging had started to show.
When time comes I am sure I will repeat the treatment which I pefer over a face lift.
Good luck to anyone considering Sculptra it has worked for me and I recommend Dr Fitzgerald highly for this procedure.
Los Angeles Dermatologist

I read about Sculptra in the New Beauty Magazine sometimes early last year. There Dr Fitz was described as the Master of Sculptra Injections and a Master nationally in teaching other's. When it comes to my face I am very picky and I choose wisely whom I will "allow" to work on it. I just had my second Sculptra treatment today and couldnt be happier! Dr Fitz was quick understood what I wanted to achieve and went for it! I am pleased with the whole flow from booking the appointment to being received in the practice and dealing with staff during my stay for treatment! I felt they truly took great care of me, were comforting and had an honest opinion. I am going back for follow up in 4 weeks however this is just to take pictures as Dr Fitz is certain that I will not need more Sculptra in a long time. I am very happy and my husband just keeps starring at me (no brusing just a bit puffy)!

I'm so glad you came back to update us after over a year! It is really helpful to hear how things go for people in the long run. How long after the injections did it take for you to start noticing increased volume?

Of course after injections there was an immediate effect of fullness/volume which went down two weeks after injections. The build up of volume came at I would say 8 months after procedure. From there it just got better however if my body is dehydrated the face will look somewhat thinner too. With a healthy diet and lots of water (of which I think is very important) on daily basis my face looks full and much less saggy then before the two Sculptra treatments.

This is great to know. It seems it would be easy to get frustrated and think it wasn't working after a while, so its so wonderful to hear someone's actual time frame. :)

Glad things went well.