This Doctor is hit or miss due to ethics, sloppiness and Greedy Over scheduling.

I have had several lipo procedures, every time has...

I have had several lipo procedures, every time has been an improvement ! Please look at your doctors previous work carefully before making a decision , rippling and denting are common in the hands of a fool. There are a lot of fool butchers out there ! Keep in mind Tara Reids stomach as an example ! The best lipo doctor I have ever seen was Dr Motykie in Beverly Hills , many others will ruin you for life if you are not extremely careful.

BOTCHED surgery

This doctor is rushed and doing sloppy work now because he over books himself to make extra money. The wait times are one and 1/2 hours late sometimes, there is horrible after care at this office due to their lack of ethics and rushed scheduling.
I would NOT recommend this doctor, he is messing up a lot of patients these days and not taking responsibility for it.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I agree with you. He ruined my life by botching my liposuction, breast lift and irregular face grafting. Also, used my pictures without my consent.
Did you ever get your lipo revised? Contact me... I also had very bad lipo results from this doctor :(