Cheek Liposuction- Revision of Artefill Filler in Cheeks by Another Doctor -Los Angeles, CA

I had my procedure with Dr. Rahimi approximately 2...

I had my procedure with Dr. Rahimi approximately 2 months ago to remove artefill from my cheeks via liposuction. Over the years, I had several artefill injections of artefill into my nasolabial folds by other doctors offices which appear to have migrated slightly upward giving my mid cheek area an over inflated look. When I smiled I looked extremely bloated in the cheeks. I wanted the product to be removed.

The procedure was very easy and comfortable. I had it under local anesthesia. I was swollen slightly for a few days, no bruising. The results are wonderful. My sister who lives in Australia came for a visit this week. She knew I was having the procedure and felt that I really needed it as my cheeks were extremely heavy and full. When she saw me this week, she (who never beats around the bush) told me that my cheeks looked amazing and that I look like myself again. This felt great!

Los Angeles Dermatologist

I found Dr. Rahimi after doing an online search for cheek liposuction and laser procedures. After meeting him for the consultation, I knew he was my choice. He is extremely warm and caring. Dr. Rahimi and his staff took excellent care of me and the doctor has made himself available when I call or email with questions. I have stopped by the office a couple of times to purchase Latisse and both times, he made time to see me to answer questions I had. I am planning a second procedure with him in the near future.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us.

I've never heard of using Liposuction to remove filler before! Glad it all worked out well for you. I'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing.