Mixto Laser Full Face and Neck - Los Angeles, CA

Dr. Rahimi completed a full face and neck laser...

Dr. Rahimi completed a full face and neck laser resurfacing treatment less than one week ago. My main areas of concern were sun damage, skin latiscity and volume loss. I am VERY HAPPY with the results thus far. I consulted with a number of Los Angeles surgeons that are experienced with CO2 lasers. Met with Dr. Rahimi twice. It came down to two very important factors. The first was Dr. Rahimi himself, he is patient, kind and experienced, answering all of my questions thoroughly. I had my consultations in his Westlake office and the procedure itself took place in his Los Angeles office. The second consideration was the type of laser, Dr. Rahimi used the MixTo Laser. After considerable research, reading and watching different doctor / patient testimonial on CO2 lasers, I believed that the MixTo Laser was the best choice for me. So an experienced doctor plus the right laser was a win win combo. Google Mixto Laser, it is truly a remarkable laser.

The morning of the procedure I arrived at 7:30 am. Dr. Rahimi reviewed my face, making notes on where he will go lighter or more aggressive with the laser. A numbing cream was applied to my neck / face and I was given light does of Valium and a shot of Demoral to relax me. I don't remember the procedure at all. The nurse helped me get dressed and my husband and I arrived home around noon. I followed the post op directions carefully.

I am less than one week out from recovery and friends along with family have commented on how refreshed, tightened and glowing my skin appears. My only down side was some post itching which I treated with Benedryl. There was zero pain. If you are considering a laser treatment, at the very minimum meet with Dr. Rahimi for a consultation. Thank you Dr. Rahimi!!!!!

Thanks for sharing!  How are things now?  Any updates?

Los Angeles Dermatologist