Labiaplasty/Cleropexy - Los Angeles, CA

Where do I begin?? After 2 different labiaplasty...

Where do I begin?? After 2 different labiaplasty procedures done by my gynecologist, I was still unhappy with my results: her stitching basically deformed my labia, and the clitoris/hood were still bulging out - I had an extra long clitoris that used to stick out. On top of that, my gynecologist took out too much of the labia, leaving behind barely anything to work with (and what was left was stitched wrong) as well as my clitoris completely exposed. I traveled across the country to see Dr. Alter, and HIGHLY recommend him!!!! Don't settle for a cheaper gynecologist because this is not their area of expertise!! Dr. Alter managed to smooth out my labia, which was left completely deformed and wrinkled, and used his technique of cleropexy (I hope I'm spelling it right) to tuck in the clitoris. The result is beyond what I had ever hoped for!! I was always embarrassed of that area, granted I am 22 years old and was ashamed of myself.

That is just the procedure itself, not mentioning the amazing team in his office!! I usually get panic attacks when being put under anesthesia, and every one of his nurses calmed me down, held my hand, made me laugh... they were the best!!! I fell asleep calmy, and the nurses were the reason. He has THE best team ever, I loved every single one of them!! Really, everyone: Zena, Kari, and your sweetheart nurses who cared for me so well!! THANK YOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID FOR ME!!! I felt so at home and calm!!! The night of the procedure Dr Alter called me to check up on me and answered all of my questions patiently. He is the nicest guy!!

I am so incredibly happy with my results, and I know for a fact that Dr. Alter is the best out there for labiaplasty/cleropexy (again, I hope I'm spelling it right).

How can I thank you guys enough?? THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES!! You don't know how much this procedure meant to me and how happy I really am!! I am so greatful!!

Dr. Alter, You are the best :)
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Alter was absolutely incredible! He is nice, great sense of humor, listened to all of my concerns, answered all of my questions... I left the consultation feeling so confident on his abilities, and the results were way beyond what I expected!! He truly is the best!