Juvederm Ultra Xc - Los Angeles, CA

1 syringe of Juvederm XC was applied in left...

1 syringe of Juvederm XC was applied in left nasolobial fold and right upper lip to make the mouth area more symmetrical. 5 units of Botox applied to area above my upper lip to prevent my lip from curling under. so far I am Extremely happy with the result hoping it lasts a long time. They tell me it lasts 6 to 10 months. I'm a 29 year old female who has no experience with fillers until now. She used numbing gel and a cannula needle she applied the first 1/2 of the syringe and I bruised a lot and had bad swelling but I am a natural redhead who bruises easily and I was on my cycle at that time I went back to her to have the other 1/2 of my syringe injected and did not experience any bruising or swelling at all. I will update in a month with another photo so that we can see if everything looks the same. If every lasts I will return to get one more syringe to upper and Lowe lip this time just for fuller lips.

Thanks for posting pics, it sounds like you are happy with the results.  Definitely keep us posted on how you like everything as time goes on.