Juverderm Worth Every Penny - Los Angeles, CA

I'm a young 34 years old. Being of Asian descent...

I'm a young 34 years old. Being of Asian descent helps with looking younger, but I started to notice in pics that my nasolabial folds were starting to be more prominent. I had done some research on the effects, and decided to go for it. From what I remembered, I had used 2 vials of it, which cost around $800.

Pros:
Nasolabial area is more full
Looks younger
Slight pain, but not much (I used the Juverderm xs which has lidocaine infused, so the injection is supposed to be more painless)
Saw effects right away, but typically takes a couple days/week for full effects
No DOWNTIME

Cons:
Maybe costs
Upkeep (every 9-12 months)
Not much CONS

It's been 4 months, and I love the effects of it! I'm a bit scared to go in for anything drastic. Here is a relatively painless, and not too expensive way to look younger, that doesn't require me shielding myself from the world (plastic surgery)! Also, because the difference wasn't so drastic, nobody really noticed that I had done anything. I like how my Dr. put it, "You just look fresher!"

I will continually get it upkept, and plump it up if needed. I think most Drs. recommend 9 month, so in 5 more months will do!

She was knowledgeable, down to earth, and provided much information that I needed. I am very skeptically of which doctors to go to, especially because I've heard horror stories of injections gone bad. Luckily, my mom's friend has been going to this Dr. for years. So, this recommendation was helpful!