Juvaderm Virgin-Los Angeles, Ca

I am 53 years old and recently had juvaderm...

I am 53 years old and recently had juvaderm injected for the first time. I had worsening lines that went from the corners of my mouth to my chin. Have been considering the procedure for many monthes and finally decided the lines alone added 10 yrs to my face,it was time to man up and do something about it. Had the injections done with minimal to moderate discomfort, no sweat. Post injection I had multiple bruises, 3 were dime size and the 4th the size of a quater, all bright red and purple in color.Had to cope with several curious stares. The second issue with juvaderm I can feel it under my skin, it feels like an implant? I am on day 11 post injection bruising is fading by the day now (finally no more stares). I think it is still to early to determine an evaluation of effect.Next time I have juvaderm injection it will be before a two week vacation. I went back to work on the 4th day post injection, I was unhappy about the conspicuous bruising at work. Will write an update in a week. Good luck on your first time and beware of the awful bruising.

I went to a Dermatologist who specializes in Cosmetic Procedures. Being brand new to Juvaderm I was relieved the Physician did the injections and not someone else whos experience I was uncertain of.