Juvaderm is Great!!! Just Make Sure You Go to the Right Person - Los Angeles, CA

I have to admit I was really nervous about getting...

I have to admit I was really nervous about getting juvaderm. I am 25 and decided to start the anti aging process. I did a LOT of research and found someone that seemed to fit my needs- natural results, won't give you something you don't need, uses products in moderation etc. When I went in for my consultation, the Dr said i had some hollowness in my cheeks. She recommended a slight amount in that area. Of course I was nervous and worried about getting screwed for money! But WOW it looks GOOD! She put in a small amount- didn't even finish a syringe and it looks soooooo good I am soo happy with the results!! This is a great product, just do your research and find someone that knows that they are doing and has an artistic eye for the procedures! if you find someone good you will LOVE this product! Of course there are risks, but everyone I know who has gotten this product has had excellent results.

I'm so glad to hear how pleased you are! Since you mentioned only part of the syringe was used on your cheeks did you have the rest used elsewhere or was that the only place you felt needed some?