Juvederm Under Eyes - Los Angeles, CA

I need to warn these of you who consider filler...

I need to warn these of you who consider filler injections. DON'T do it with the Stafford sisters. I had it done two years ago, it cost me $1200 and a lot of suffering and shame. When the swelling didn't go away after a month, Dr. Stafford recommended drinking coffee and taking Excedrin extra strength daily for two weeks. The result: the swelling still didn't go away and during my next period I was fainting due to very heavy bleeding. A physician told me that Excedrin is a blood thinner and the recommendation to take it daily for 2 weeks was ridiculous. I was seen by three other plastic surgeons, they all said the filler had been injected too superficial and should be removed. I contacted Dr. Stafford and showed her the lumps under my eyes, but she refused to admit she did anything wrong and refused to remove the filler! I had to remove it elsewhere and pay for it, it took three injections to do so. I had to find a surgeon who would clean up Dr. Stafford's mess. He later injected Restylane under my eyes, I finally look normal and can smile again! He also said that the previous filler wasn't injected deep enough and there was way too much of it. Dr. Stafford's conduct and lack of response was unacceptable, please avoid!

Juvaderm under eyes Dr. Stafford

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I need to warn these of you who consider filler injections under eyes, I do not recommend having it done with Dr. Stafford. I had the filler injections two years ago, it cost me $1200 and a lot of suffering and shame. When the swelling didn't go away after a month, Dr. Stafford recommended drinking coffee and taking Excedrin extra strength daily for two weeks. The result: the swelling still didn't go away and during my next period I was fainting due to very heavy bleeding, which never happened before. Another physician told me that Excedrin is a blood thinner and the recommendation to take it daily for 2 weeks was ridiculous. I was seen by three other plastic surgeons, they all said the filler had been injected too superficial and should be removed. I contacted Dr. Stafford and showed her the lumps under my eyes, but she refused to admit she did anything wrong and refused to remove the filler. I had to remove it elsewhere and pay for it, it took three injections to do so. I had to find a surgeon who would clean up Dr. Stafford's mess. He later injected Restylane under my eyes, I finally look normal and can smile again! He also said that the previous filler wasn't injected deep enough and there was way too much of it. Dr. Stafford's conduct and lack of response was unacceptable, so please think twice about having this procedure done by this doctor.