36 Year Old Busy Busy Always Needing to Look Fresh and Happy! - Los Angeles, CA

Dr. Karimi is amazing!! I consider myself to be...

Dr. Karimi is amazing!! I consider myself to be relatively young but in a high energy, fast paced career with several face to face meetings a day I need to look refreshed and happy. Dr. Karimi did exactly what I needed. First time with Botox and fillers. Highly, highly recommend!! My friends and clients ask if I've been on vacation because I look so refreshed and natural!!
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

I cannot say enough about Dr. Karimi! He has the most patience and bedside manner and incredible skills! I was having anxiety over getting botox and fillers for the first time. You'd think it would be an easy decision living in LA but I was terrified my face would look different. Not only was Dr. Karimi's work natural and beautiful I want more and my anxiety is gone! I look refreshed like I was just a few years back. His magic was beyond worth! I have a refreshed, happy, beautiful look. My friends and clients ask if I've been on vacation because I look so refreshed and natural!

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the juvederm community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.
Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the juvederm community.