The Story So Far -Los Angeles, CA

I am on day 3 with my first Invisalign trays. Day...

I am on day 3 with my first Invisalign trays. Day 1 was actually a breeze (other than the smell of the adhesive they used to put the buttons on). Day 2 my teeth began feeling a little tender and now day 3 they're very sore and the tip of my tongue is a little irritated, but so far I am happy.
My dentist had a deal going on for Invisalign - $2500 to qualifying patients and since I already went through the braces process as a teenager (but didn't wear my retainer) I only needed 6 months of treatment to re-align my teeth. Can't wait to see how my teeth move into their proper place!

Tray 2 of 10

Currently on Day 3 of my second set of trays. I didn't feel much discomfort when I first put them in but 24 hour later things in my mouth were feeling a little tight. I took some Advil before bed and haven't felt any pain since.

No noticeable differences yet.

Getting ready for Tray 3

Has anyone else thought that their teeth were pushing further back? I start Tray 3 in four days and every now and again I feel like my teeth are worse off from where they started.
Dr. Allen

Can you tell us where your dentist is?

Thanks for sharing your story with us, I look forward to following your Invisalign journey.    Would you consider posting some pictures?  As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, so please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.