Horrible Rhinoplasty . The Tip of my Nose is Gone and Now I Have a Hump! - Los Angeles, CA

Went in for rhinoplasty. I chose Dr. Lee because...

Went in for rhinoplasty. I chose Dr. Lee because of all of those advertisements, but I chose the wrong doctor. First, he was 2 hours late for my surgery because something went wrong with the patient before me. (It was probably a bad outcome as well.) Then,it was my turn.

Months later, I voiced my concern about the tip of my nose and regarding the hump in the middle of my nose which I NEVER had before the surgery, but they kept telling me it was due to swelling. 8 months later, it still didn't change, so a year after my surgery I went to another plastic surgeon, who told me that Dr. Lee cut too much off my tip and sewed it too tight so that there would be no tip and also the hump was due to a misfitting silicone. In any case, I had revision done and now I have a lovely nose. BEWARE if you go here for surgery!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Who was the dr that did your revision? I am looking. :)

Thanks for sharing. We'd love to see your before and after photos so we can visualize what you're describing.