Highly Recommend Dr. Aronowitz for Stem Cell and Fat Transfer - Los Angeles, CA

I came to see Dr. Aronowitz as a 31 year old...

I came to see Dr. Aronowitz as a 31 year old female to discuss reconstructive surgery from radiation damage after having bi-lateral retinoblastoma, a cancer of the retina. The radiation administered to the temple area at the age of 17 months had caused extensive bone, muscle and tissue damage in the temples and surrounding area. I had previously had two reconstructive surgeries on this area, one using stem cells. I was extremely skeptical about going to yet another plastic surgeon because I thought I was out of options for my rare condition. At my mother’s urging she and I went to see him. I thought I was only going to be gathering information, but through the course of my 45 minute consultation I was struck by how genuinely interested he was in my case. While my symptoms are not “normal,” and he could not guarantee success working with my damaged radiated muscles, he wanted to try doing stem cell injections to the temples to improve the blood flow, fill out the hollowed crevasses and improve the overall internal and external appearance of the area. I have had over 70 surgeries in my lifetime with around 15 different surgeons, and the comfort and faith that I had in Dr. Aronowitz truly brought me to tears. After a ten year battle with cancer and an additional ten years of reconstructive efforts, I thought for the first time in my life that I was done searching for “the perfect” surgeon to finish out all the rest of my future reconstructive procedures.

The surgery was a success, and in the 9 months since my surgery I have done two additional procedures with Dr. Aronowitz, PRP injections (blood plasma injections) and PRP mixed with Sculptra injections. Both of these injections were done to increase blood flow to the previously injected stem cells, and to attempt to boost collagen growth in the radiated area. These injections were done awake, and were extremely painful due to the damaged areas he was working with, but throughout the procedures

Thank you for sharing, so glad you are happy with your results and found a caring and talented doctor to help you. How are you doing now?
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Aronowitz told me jokes, talked to my friend who was in the room with me, and did his best to take my mind off the pain. While the procedure was not enjoyable, I likely would not have trusted anyone else to do it and am glad that I followed his advice to do them. His office staff is wonderful. Everyone is polite and accommodating. His surgery coordinator, Lisa is easy to work with, and I absolutely love his surgery nurse, Patti. In addition to the stem cell work, I also had minor liposuction on my neck and had my breasts augmented using my own fat, something I did to boost my confidence and make me feel better about my appearance. I could not be more pleased with my new breasts. I have since referred two friends to Dr. Aronowitz, with a third going to see him in the next few weeks.