I Need to Schedule a Rhinoplasty in Los Angeles and I'm Having a Hard Time Figuring out How to Choose a Doctor! - Los Angeles, C

I've wanted to get surgery for a long time as I...

I've wanted to get surgery for a long time as I have a big long nose but I have been too afraid and also could not afford it. I have gone to a few free consultations and now it's the moment of truth -- i need to pick a Dr. this week and I'm not sure how. Seen Dr. Jason Hamilton, Dr. Michael Persky, Dr. Richard Fleming and Dr. Paul Nassif. Any advice??? Is there a really talented facial surgeon that i have missed or is recommended? Has ANYONE had any thing good or bad to say about any of these Doctors??? Please help as must book this week!

Not sure yet

Options for surgery include: Dr. Jason Hamilton, Dr. Michael Persky, Dr. Richard Fleming and Dr. Paul Nassif.

Hi there,

I just commented on your discussion post. This review community is a great place to start your story though, and update it as you proceed through your journey. I hope you'll keep us posted and let us know who you decide to go with.

If you haven't already, check out this list of questions to ask your prospective rhinoplasty surgeon.

Hi I am having my surgery tomorrow with Dr Walter Dishell in Encino. He is ENT & Plastic surgeon. He only does noses and I think eyes. He was recomended to me by a few people who are very happy with his work. Really nice guy!