IPL Worth It but Depends on Doc - Los Angeles, CA

I see on this site that photofacial and IPL are...

The freckles and spots are completely gone and I have a nice even tone. The doc stated that it depends on how high the doc makes the setting on the machine. She did a small test on my hand for free so that I could decide if this was for me based on my past disappointment.

One reality is that IPL does NOT improve skin texture, only color. Another point, it took more like 3 weeks for my hands to be completely even and for all the spots to flake off.

I am a redhead with fair skin. I see on this...

I am a redhead with fair skin. I see on this site that photofacial and IPL are the same. I had 5 sessions of "photofacial" on my hands about 5 years ago for freckles and spots with NO results. This year I had only ONE treatment of "IPL" on my hands with wonderful results.

Los Angeles Dermatologist

Julie is the name of the dermatologist at the provider's office who did the treatment. Both Dr. and Julie are very informative and helpful and take the time to listen to your concerns and answer all your questions.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.