Excellent Experience! - Los Angeles, CA

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Pearson was very understanding of my concerns about my skin pigmentation. Unlike other specialists I have spoken to, Dr Pearson was optimistic about a successful treatment, he was thorough in his explanation of my in office treatment and at home care and most important diligent in the treatment follow up. On top of all the great physician qualities he is extremely approachable and friendly! I plan to recommend him to my friends and family and will absolutely be a repeat patient!

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Glycolic Peel community.