Fat Transfer - Stay Away from Dr. Ghavami - Los Angeles, CA

Gr. Ghavami does not have the professional skills...

Gr. Ghavami does not have the professional skills to perform many of the procedures that are listed on his webpage. I had a fat transfer procedure to my face done with horrible results. The transfered fat to my cheeks and the result is horrible. He did not transfer enough fat and the fat he transferred is full of hard lumps. I told him about the result but he just ignores the bad result and says: "That's the best I can do." and refuses to admit that he has done a very bad procedure. This man is totally unprofessional and is not worthy of his doctors title. Dr. Ghavami is a big fraud in my eyes. I want to warn other people of Dr. Ghavami.
Stay away from this man!

WOW! Seems like I come to find more and more bad reviews about Dr. Ghavami. I myself had mediocre results and when you tell him all he says is "Thats the best I can do with your kind of body (in my case).
i hope you are doing better. i had fat grafting a couple of months ago and it exaccerbated a tiny asymmetry i had. I feel your pain. we can't trust drs with permanent stuff. most have no aesthetic eye. hopefully it will go away after the three months. xo
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-