Beyond Awesome!!! - Los Angeles, CA

I began to hate having photos taken because all I...

I began to hate having photos taken because all I saw was a sagging, double chin. My profile was horrible. So as a former UCLA employee, with having all my medical issues taken care of by UCLA physicians, it was a no-brainer to find Dr. Rawnsley. His staff is amazing, form his office to the UCLA hospital nurses and doctors. I had a chin lift and face lift, plus he did my upper eye-lids and added fat to my lips. Although I only wanted the chin lift, he explained that it was important to do the other work so I looked even out, no sagging anywhere. I could not imagine how thrilled I am with the results, now 11 months since the surgery. And, believe it or not, it's my lips that I love the most. What he did is so subtle that I don't really look different, just better. In fact, a friend who didn't know I had the surgery, thought I just had my teeth whitened! (I didn't.) And, from the moment I entered the surgery suite I had not ONE feeling of pain at any time after the surgery and during the recovery. Not once!!!!! I am so happy I had these procedures done. The results, in my opinion (and that's the one the counts), are beyond awesome!!
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

He's simply the best. He's kind, thoughtful, brilliant, funny, thorough and a good human being.