I Could Not Be Happier!

I am a middle aged male professional that was...

I am a middle aged male professional that was tired of looking tired. My lower eyelids had that growing "pouch" that many of us get as we age. I was very nervous about having a surgical procedure and had met with several surgeons before I decided on Dr Parsa. My main concern was that I find a doctor that could smooth my lower eyelids while keeping my natural appearance. It would have been devastating if it was obvious to my colleagues and friends that I had plastic surgery. I knew that I had to find an eyelid specialist to ease my worries. After meeting with Dr Parsa at my consult I knew that he would be performing my procedure. He patiently listened and encouraged my questions. He educated me on the hows and whys of the procedure. He truly understood what I was hoping to achieve. His office and staff were as I had hoped and expected. I left my consult feeling calm and confident with my choice. A few weeks later my procedure was performed at his office and I had amazing personalized care. Every member of the operating staff was naturally courteous, confident and caring.

I experienced the expected bruising and swelling for a few weeks. When my eyes had healed I could not have been happier. I look naturally rested and younger and the best part is that I have not had a single person ask me if I had my eyelids done. Dr Parsa did just as he had promised.

Los Angeles Oculoplastic Surgeon

Hi Mark -- Thanks for sharing your story. I'm glad everything went well for you and that you're happy with your results. Do you plan to post any photos? I'd love to see your final result.