I Could Not Be Happier!

I am a middle aged male professional that was...

I am a middle aged male professional that was tired of looking tired. My lower eyelids had that growing "pouch" that many of us get as we age. I was very nervous about having a surgical procedure and had met with several surgeons before I decided on Dr Parsa. My main concern was that I find a doctor that could smooth my lower eyelids while keeping my natural appearance. It would have been devastating if it was obvious to my colleagues and friends that I had plastic surgery. I knew that I had to find an eyelid specialist to ease my worries. After meeting with Dr Parsa at my consult I knew that he would be performing my procedure. He patiently listened and encouraged my questions. He educated me on the hows and whys of the procedure. He truly understood what I was hoping to achieve. His office and staff were as I had hoped and expected. I left my consult feeling calm and confident with my choice. A few weeks later my procedure was performed at his office and I had amazing personalized care. Every member of the operating staff was naturally courteous, confident and caring.

I experienced the expected bruising and swelling for a few weeks. When my eyes had healed I could not have been happier. I look naturally rested and younger and the best part is that I have not had a single person ask me if I had my eyelids done. Dr Parsa did just as he had promised.

Los Angeles Oculoplastic Surgeon