Filler to Tear Troughs Using Microcannula

Dr. Karami is EXCELLENT! I would never go to any...

Dr. Karami is EXCELLENT! I would never go to any other doctor. I got a filler to tear troughs using microcannula, which did not give me any bruises, pain, and the results made me look flawless, youthful and much brighter looking face.

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Karimi, MD is simply the BEST!!!! Even as a model I am not perfect but getting the eye bags treatment definitely helps a lot when I don't get enough sleep because of an early call time for a photo shoot. Photographers love that they don't need to photo shop under my eyes. It is so nice to walk in a doctor's office and not have to wait so long either, his receptionists are friendly and quick as well. His staff follows up quick with phone calls and emails. I definitely would recommend him to anyone who needs a cosmetic treatment because it is painless and his personality is so pleasant and friendly. Other doctors not so much :/ they're too high on their ego, as for Dr. Karimi he's down to earth yet professional and makes me feel comfortable every single time I have a treatment done. :) Thank you Dr. Karimi for being such a pleasant and wonderful doctor!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the eye bags treatment community.  Simply add an update to your review with this information.