Excellent Muscle Sparing Breast Reconstruction Results - Los Angeles, CA

I had Muscle Sparing DIEP flap breast...

I had Muscle Sparing DIEP flap breast reconstruction so I could have a breast using my own abdominal tissue after my mastectomy. I didn't want a breast implant and I did not want to loose any muscle or function from my abdomen and go on with my very active lifestyle. I am so happy with my beautiful natural results and the excellent care that Dr. F and J provided to me.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. F and his assistant J. P at UCLA Plastic Surgery are the most compassionate and caring people you will ever meet. Dr. F is an excellent surgeon who I was referred to by my breast cancer support group 6 years ago. There are 5 of us from the group that went to him and all have the most beautiful breast reconstruction results, great recovery and no complications. From the first time I called J she showed me so much support and compassion and anytime I call her over the past 6 years (mostly with another referral and insurance needs and breast cancer patient referrals) she responds to my needs cheerfully, quickly, and remembers little details about me, my family, my work, and pets. She made sure all of my pre & postop care, appointments and insurance paperwork was taken care of. When I had problems with my breast surgeons & oncologists offices, she even helped me resolve those problems. I highly recommend Dr. F and J. P at UCLA plastic Surgery.