Excellent Hair Transplant Doctor - Los Angeles, CA

I started losing my hair at 35 and started looking...

I started losing my hair at 35 and started looking into hair loss treatments. I found Dr Goldman who is an expert in hair transplants and scheduled a consultation. I was very impressed with his knowledge and before/after pictures of his other patients. After a year of hair transplant treatments you would have no idea that I was balding a few years ago. I am so happy with my full head of hair and pleased with Dr Goldman and his wonderful staff.

I have the same question - $1200 seems very, very cheap. What did you get done for that amount?

Also, just wondering - doesn't it seem a little odd to have a hair restoration doctor who's bald?
hi, i'm asking for my husband...the cost is $1200 for each treatment? it seems really affordable and so i'm wondering if it only cost that because you just started to lose your hair and maybe the area wasn't very big. thanks !

Hi Pal,

I bet that is such an awesome feeling to have hair again and not have to worry about it. I've heard from other community members it can be quite painful and take a while to heal. We'd love to see before and afters of you if you are comfortable sharing.

Thanks so much!

-Britt

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon

Did an excellent job with my hair transplant procedures.